Join us on Jan 17th for an interactive lecture with a panel of LA’s brilliant Artists and Scientists who will discuss and answer questions about recent topics, discoveries, and innovations in science.
A STEAM Sound Byte has the same awesome science, great venue, and amazing networking available at Byte of Science, but with a fun a twist!
- Instead of one speaker, there will be a panel who will discuss topics including PSYCHODELICS, MUSIC & BRAIN DEVELOPMENT, AI, and SCIENCE & ART COMMUNICATION.
- The event will be in the main hall of Wurstküche Tavern. So get your tickets and come early to get your front row seats!
- In order to bring the science to a larger audience, including walk-ins, and to engage the crowd we'll be using "Silent Disco” headphones.
- All questions will curate and distribute to the speakers by the MC. You can start emailing your questions early or post them on the Facebook event page!
- For every question that is chosen for the panel discussion, you'll receive a free beer!!!
- We also have an Art+Sci trivia intermission and, you guessed it, winners will get free beer!!!
This event is co-sponsored by the Hamed Mirzaei Foundation for Arts and Sciences and the Bridge Art + Science Alliance.
- 6:00-6:30 // Audio & video setup
- 6:30-7:00 // Panelist setup, check-in, and headphones distribution
- 7:00-7:30 // Round 1 - Topic introduction and questions
- 7:30-7:45 // Trivia and drink giveaway
- 7:45-8:15 // Round 2 - More Q & A and drink giveaways
- 8:15-8:45 // Closing remarks